Registration for the Albuquerque workshop is managed by the American Astronomical Society (AAS) on their member website:
Registration Instructions (PDF) Register for the Workshop
Sign in with your AAS username and password, which you've done before if you've attended a recent AAS meeting or eclipse planning workshop. If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, click the “Forgot username?” or “Forgot password?” link and follow the instructions that pop up.
If you don't already have an account with the AAS, you'll need to create one, which costs nothing and will save you time when registering for future workshops. If you have trouble or don't know if you have an AAS account, see the PDF instructions linked above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-day in-person registration: $100
- 1-day in-person registration: $50
- Virtual registration: $35
Note that all registrants will receive a Zoom Events link, so even if you attend in person for just 1 day, you'll still have access to both days virtually.
- Last day to register (for in-person or virtual attendance): Wednesday, June 7, 2023, 9:00 pm EDT
- Last day to switch from in-person to virtual attendance and receive a partial refund: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Last day to cancel either category of registration and receive a full refund: Friday, May 26, 2023
Space is limited, so register today!
For questions about the registration process, email email@example.com. For questions about the workshop itself, email firstname.lastname@example.org.